Brown alligator bracelet with 4 pins
Translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
CUSTOMER REVIEWS ( 0 Review )
ADD A REVIEW
Leather Belt, Unique Leather, Men's Bracelet, Men's Leather Bracelet, Bracelet for Men, Leather Cuff, Men's Cuff Bracelet
Handmade leather is very different in its feel and quality. Something about this craft maintains a close kinship to the old world, and yet modern, stylish accessories, unique, fashion forward bracelets are the result of this ancient craft.
At Ishaor, I believe in high quality products, therefore, each bracelet is made exclusively by hand, cut and colored through processes I have developed myself, and not finished until each one feels done. Alot of thought and care go into the work, as it is taken very seriously. Each bracelet is a creation that begins in my imagination and ends when it is something I would wear myself. Only then can I offer a lifetime gaurantee.
The bracelets have a distinct rustic, masculine quality to them. Just one bracelet adds so much edge and elegance to an everyday look. The fact that the bracelets are made from leather removes any glitzy, over the top, dressed up vibe, and adds instead a cool, laid back confidence. You know who you are. No need to impress anyone. Just the right accessories, that highlight your fashion sense.
* A brown leather wrap bracelet with a croc pattern and a brass clasp.
* Handcrafted from top quality full grain leather.
* I choose each hide seperately, after testing them for faults and thickness.
* The leather is colored by hand.
* Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must be kept away from strong heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, and protected from water.
* Arrives wrapped in paper with a leather strap.
* Width: 3 cm/ 1.81'
* Thickness: 2 mm/ 0.078'
* Length is made to order so please let us know your preferred length.
* I will make it according the details I get from you.
---------- ♦ HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH ♦ -----------
Using a flexible measuring tape, measure just above (towards elbow) the Wrist bone. Take the wrist circumference and make sure the tape is snug but not too tight or too loose.
Have any questions? Contact me.
Thank you for visiting Ishaor. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
|My Wrist Size:||
6.0 inches, 6.5 inches, 7.0 inches, 7.5 inches, 8.0 inches, 8.5 inches, 9.0 inches
1 leather patch, 2 leather patches, 3 leather patches