The bracelets have a distinct rustic, masculine quality to them. Just one bracelet adds so much edge and elegance to an everyday look. The fact that the bracelets are made from leather removes any glitzy, over the top, dressed up vibe, and adds instead a cool, laid back confidence. You know who you are. No need to impress anyone. Just the right accessories, that highlight your fashion sense.
ISHAOR is an international fashion brand that specializes in leather and boasts exclusive and groundbreaking designs that have become highly popular around the world.
The brand was established in 2003 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and from there made its way to Israel. This is a family business headed by Ishai and Maya Duiker van Dam.
Our designs are exclusive, groundbreaking and always ahead of the curve thanks to a unique work method that includes experimentation with color, stamping, cutting and various textures; careful attention to the finest detail and the use of the finest raw materials. All of that together creates a special and winning high-quality product.
Our clients include the famous band "The Script", the sons of Bob Marley Rohan and Ziggy Marley, Adrian Grenier from HBO’s Entourage series and other famous artists in Israel. In addition, our products have been exhibited at the Gallery of Daniel Siboni.
* A Turquoise and brown leather wrap bracelet with two gold color pins.
* Handcrafted from top quality full grain leather.
* I choose each hide seperately, after testing them for faults and thickness.
* The leather is colored by hand.
* Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must be kept away from strong heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, and protected from water.
* Arrives wrapped in paper with a leather strap.
* Length is made to order so please let us know your preferred length.
* I will make it according the details I get from you.
How do I know my preferred wrist size? It's easy!
Take a string and wrap it around your wrist, not too tightly. Hold on to where you would tie the string. Now hold the string against a ruler. That's your size!
For more bracelets, click here:
For blue belts, click here:
Back to my shop:
Thank you for visiting Isahor. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.