Handmade leather is very different in its feel and quality. Something about this craft maintains a close kinship with the old world, and yet modern, stylish accessories, unique, fashion-forward belts are the result of this ancient craft.
At Ishaor, I believe in high-quality products, therefore, each belt is made exclusively by hand, cut and colored through processes I have developed myself, and not finished until each belt feels done. A lot of thought and care go into the work, as it is taken very seriously. Each belt is a creation that begins in my imagination and ends when it is something I would wear myself. Only then can I offer a lifetime guarantee.
This belt was designed to be lasting and durable, as well as stylish. Men's fashion requires a unique, sophisticated sensibility. Style, in my eyes, doesn't have to be bold, or attention-craving. It is the subtle touches of carefully made accessories, that just makes you look "put together". Cut out of full grain cowhide leather, this belt was dyed in two-toned black color. Where the buckle holes are is in a darker tan and cut in a tapered shape, for more proportion. It has a distressed vintage look and keeps the compliments coming.
* A brown leather belt with metal buckle and a bright wash.
* Handcrafted from top quality full grain leather.
* I choose each hide separately, after testing them for faults and thickness.
* The leather belts are colored by hand.
* Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must be kept away from strong heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, and protected from water.
* Buckle material- metal alloy in a gunmetal color.
* Each belt buckle in the store can be exchanged for a different one, according to your preference. If you desire a different buckle, please add a note when making the order.
* I make each belt the standard 7 buckle holes. More can be made, by request.
* Arrives wrapped in paper with a leather strap.
* Width: 4.4 cm/ 1.73'
* Thickness: 3.5-4 mm/ 0.137'-0.157'
* Length is made to order - Please select your size and method of measurement from the drop-down menu on your top right. You may measure your size using our guide, located in the last photo, or by your jeans size.
For black belts, click here:
For blue belts, click here:
Back to my shop:
Thank you for your visit.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.