Handmade leather is very different in its feel and quality. Something about this craft maintains a close kinship to the old world, and yet modern, stylish accessories, unique, fashion-forward bracelets are the result of this ancient craft.
At Ishaor, I believe in high-quality products, therefore, each bracelet is made exclusively by hand, cut and colored through processes I have developed myself, and not finished until each one feels done. A lot of thought and care go into the work, as it is taken very seriously. Each bracelet is a creation that begins in my imagination and ends when it is something I would wear myself. Only then can I offer a lifetime guarantee.
The bracelets have a distinct rustic, masculine quality to them. Just one bracelet adds so much edge and elegance to an everyday look. The fact that the bracelets are made from leather removes any glitzy, over the top, dressed up vibe, and adds instead a cool, laid-back confidence. You know who you are. No need to impress anyone. Just the right accessories, that highlight your fashion sense.
* A brown leather wrap bracelet with golden and turquoise engraving and a silver clasp.
* Handcrafted from top quality full grain leather.
* I choose each hide separately, after testing them for faults and thickness.
* The leather is colored by hand.
* Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must be kept away from strong heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, and protected from water.
* Arrives wrapped in paper with a leather strap.
* Width: 2 mm/ 0.078'
* Thickness: 0.8 mm/ 0.031'
* Length is made to order so please let us know your preferred length.
* I will make it according to the details I get from you.
How do I know my preferred wrist size? It's easy!
Take a string and wrap it around your wrist, not too tightly. Hold on to where you would tie the string. Now hold the string against a ruler. That's your wrist size!
For more bracelets, click here:
For blue belts, click here:
Back to my shop:
Thank you for visiting Ishaor. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.