Small Black leather Bag
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
|Available:||Only 2 left In stock|
|Categories:||Leather Bag, Women|
|Tags:||Black Handbag, Black Leather Bag, Black Purse, Black Tote, Boho Leather Bag, Designer Bag, Everyday Bag, Ishaor, Leather Gift for Her, Leather Handbag, Leather Purse, Leather Tote, Valentine's Day Gift, women|
ISHAOR is an international fashion brand that specializes in leather and boasts exclusive and groundbreaking designs that have become highly popular around the world.
The brand was established in 2003 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and from there made its way to Israel. This is a family business headed by Ishai and Maya Duiker van Dam.
Our designs are exclusive, groundbreaking and always ahead of the curve thanks to a unique work method that includes experimentation with color, stamping, cutting and various textures; careful attention to the finest detail and the use of the finest raw materials. All of that together creates a special and winning high-quality product.
Our clients include the famous band "The Script", the sons of Bob Marley Rohan and Ziggy Marley, Adrian Grenier from HBO’s Entourage series and other famous artists in Israel. In addition, our products have been exhibited at the Gallery of Daniel Siboni.ISHAOR is an international fashion brand that specializes in leather and boasts exclusive and groundbreaking designs that have become highly popular around the world.
* A black leather tote bag purse with studs.
* Handcrafted from top quality full grain leather.
* I choose each hide seperately, after testing them for faults and thickness.
* The leather bags are colored by hand.
* Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must be kept away from strong heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, and protected from water.
* Arrives wrapped in paper with a leather strap.
* Width: 25 cm/9.84
* Height: 18 cm/ 7.08
* Strap width: 1.5 cm/0.59'
* Leather width: 1.5 mm/0.059'
Thank you for your visit. Feel free to contact me with any questions.