Black Belt, Mens Belt, Black Leather Belt, Narrow Belt, Handcrafted Belt, Wedding Belt, Mens Gift, Suit Dress Belt, Boyfriend Gift, Ishaor Belt.
Made from premium full grain leather.Only the tail of the belt is crafted in a reptile kind of look. All the cuts are carefully made by hand with razor sharp knives and after dyed in a black color. After the dying process, I finished the belt with wax to endure the color of this beautiful piece.
It's an interesting looking belt, that makes the heads turn.It's design came out of an idea I had several years ago and just recently the idea became this exceptional looking handcrafted leather belt.
It can be worn on sleeks or something elegant, it just gives your outfit the X-factor. This absolutely an original Ishaor belt, that will last for many years to come, of course also on this leather belt you have a lifetime guarantee.
* A black leather pattern belt with a metal buckle rivets and special ring for a key.
* Handcrafted from top quality full grain leather.
* I choose each hide separately, after testing them for faults and thickness.
* The leather belts are colored by hand.
* Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must be kept away from strong heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, and protected from water.
* Each belt buckle in the store can be exchanged for a different one, according to your preference. If you desire a different buckle, please add a note when making the order.
* Arrives wrapped in paper with a leather strap.
* Width 3.0 cm/ 1.18"
* Thickness 4 mm/ 0.157'
* Buckle Dimensions , width 3.7 cm or 1.45. " length 4.5 cm or 1.77 " .The buckle is in a brush metal finish.
* Length is made to order - Please select your size and method of measurement from the drop-down menu on your top right. You
may measure your size using our guide, located in the last photo, or by your jeans size.
For black belts, click here:
For blue belts, click here:
Back to my shop:
Thank you for your visit.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.