Two Pieces Rock & Roll belt - Black
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
ISHAOR is an international fashion brand that specializes in leather and boasts exclusive and groundbreaking designs that have become highly popular around the world.
The brand was established in 2003 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and from there made its way to Israel. This is a family business headed by Ishai and Maya Duiker van Dam.
Our designs are exclusive, groundbreaking and always ahead of the curve thanks to a unique work method that includes experimentation with color, stamping, cutting and various textures; careful attention to the finest detail and the use of the finest raw materials. All of that together creates a special and winning high-quality product.
Our clients include the famous band "The Script", the sons of Bob Marley Rohan and Ziggy Marley, Adrian Grenier from HBO’s Entourage series and other famous artists in Israel. In addition, our products have been exhibited at the Gallery of Daniel Siboni.
* An intricate black leather belt with a gunmetal color buckle.
* Connected with Chicago screws.
* Handcrafted from top quality supple full grain leather.
* I choose each hide separately, after testing them for faults and thickness.
* The leather belts are colored by hand.
* Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must be kept away from strong heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, and protected from water.
* Each belt buckle in the store can be exchanged for a different one, according to your preference. If you desire a different buckle, please add a note when making the order.
* I make the belts with the standard 5 holes. More holes can be made, by request.
* Arrives wrapped in paper in a gift box.
* Width: 4.2 cm/ 1.65'
* Thickness: 3.5-4 cm / 1.37'-1.57
* Length is made to order - Please select your size and method of measurement from the drop-down menu on your top right. You may measure your size using our guide, located in the last photo, or by your jeans size.
Thank you for your visit.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
|My Jeans Size:||
26 US / 36 Europ, 28 US / 38 Europ, 30 US / 40 Europ, 32 US / 42 Europ, 34 US / 44 Europ, 36 US / 46 Europ, 38 US / 48 Europ, 40 US / 50 Europ, 42 US / 52 Europ, 44 US / 54 Europ